Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Bum Boosa Review

Bum Boosa is a really cool company that sells some really cool bamboo products!  The wonderful folks at Bum Boosa were kind enough to send me a couple of products to review!  The first product that I received was a package of their Bamboo Baby Wipes...



These wipes are really cool!  I had never even heard of bamboo baby wipes before!  But what I REALLY LOVE about these wipes is that they are alcohol-free, paraben-free, and sulfate-free!  This is SO awesome because regular baby wipes can often be very harsh.  I remember when my little one was a newborn and she had a bad diaper rash.  I called her doctor and he told me to stop using baby wipes because they were so harsh on newborn bottoms.  I don't think my little one would have had such a bad problem with diaper rash if I'd had these wipes back then!  Not only do they not contain all of those harsh things I listed above, but they do contain aloe vera, calendula extract, and pure essential oils of lavender and sweet orange!  AWESOME!  (And, but they way, they have a cool orange-y smell!)

The second item I received was the Bamboo Bathroom Tissue...



Bamboo bathroom tissue!  How cool is that!  Not only is this tissue 100% bamboo, but every time you buy 4 rolls, they plant a tree!  And I was actually surprised that this tissue was pretty soft as well!

If you'd like to check out Bum Boosa for yourself, you can do so HERE.
"Like" Bum Boosa on Facebook HERE.
Join Bum Boosa on Twitter HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.
If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment