Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Tutu Nest Etsy Shop Review


OK, mamas of little girls! This review is for you!  The Tutu Nest Etsy Shop has some ADORABLE tutu dresses for your little one!!!  I mean, SERIOUSLY CUTE!!!  The sweet folks at The Tutu Nest were kind enough to design a dress especially for my little girl!  I told them that she loves "Tangled" and Rapunzel, so they made that their inspiration and made this adorable princess tutu for her...




The tutu arrived in this ADORABLE packaging that included flyers on how to care for my little one's dress...



As I mentioned before, the inspiration for this tutu was Rapunzel's pink and lavender colors...



They also added a lovely flower and feather to give it just a bit more "pizzaz!" -



And look how sweet my little one looks!!! -



If you'd like to check out The Tutu Nest for yourself, you can do so HERE.
"Like" the Tutu Nest on Facebook HERE.
"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.


If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment