Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Bambooki Toddler Dress and Baby Blanket Review

Well folks, you know how much I love to find new and adorable clothing for my little one.  I especially love when the clothing is not only adorable, but super comfy too!  Well, I found just the thing at Bambooki.com!  Bambooki sells all sorts of things, from clothing for all ages, to housewares, to health and beauty items - made of bamboo!  Seriously!  How awesome is that!

The wonderful folks at Bambooki were kind enough to send me a couple of items to review.  The first item was this lovely Bamboo Dreams Baby Olivia Long Sleeve Dress in Scarlet...



I can not tell you how much I love this dress!!!  And so does my little one!  In fact, after I finished the little "photoshoot," I tried to take it off of her and put her shorts and tshirt back on and she refused.  She just begged to keep wearing it.  - And it was the middle of July in the South, so it was probably more than 90 degrees outside!!!  But the dress was just so comfy and flow-y that she wanted to wear it all day long!!!


Seriously, how adorable is this dress!!!  And its also thin, so it wasn't overly hot for my little one.  I love the classic look of this dress too!  And, did I mention, it is SUPER SUPER SOFT!!!!  (That's probably why my little one wanted to keep wearing it.)  :)




The next item I received was this pretty Bamboo Dreams Baby Knit Baby Blanket in Jade/Beach Glass...

I picked the Jade/Beach Glass color for this blanket because we don't yet know if our newest addition is going to be a boy or a girl.  I thought this lovely green would be a great neutral color - and it is!  Its SO LOVELY and SOOOOOOOO soft!!!!  Its a thin blanket, so its perfect for the summer or spring.  This blanket also comes in a cute blue and a sweet raspberry pink, so they have one for every baby!  :)


I cannot stress how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE the items that I received from Bambooki!!!  Both items are very well made, EXTREMELY soft and comfy, and so adorable!!!

If you'd like to check out all of Bambooki's great items, you can do so HERE.
"Like" Bambooki on Facebook HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.






2 comments:

  1. How did the dress turn out after washing? Does it still look nice and hold up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ashley! Yes! The dress and blanket both held up well to washing! The dress is my toddler's favorite and the blanket is my favorite to use with the new baby, so they've both been washed over and over and over and they still look and feel great!

      Delete