Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Giggle Moon Toddler Clothing Review


I have another FABULOUS children's clothing review for everyone!  Giggle Moon makes some of the most ADORABLE children's clothing that I have ever seen!  Seriously cute stuff!!!  The wonderful folks at Giggle Moon sent my little one 2 of the most precious dresses I have ever seen to review!

The first dress we received was this adorable White Market Dress with a Denim Flower...

This dress is so incredibly beautiful!  I just love it!  My little one wore it to church recently and got lots of comments on it.  Its so delicate, with a pretty, lacy overlay.  This dress is perfect for any sweet little girl (like mine)!  ;)


This dress is just so precious! And it was so much fun for my little one to wear.  Even though it was "fancy," it wasn't really heavy or cumbersome.  The lacy overlay makes it "fancy," but the denim flower makes it "casual" as well.  This dress is perfect for any occasion!  :)


The second dress we received was this gorgeous Pink Savannah Tutu Dress and Matching Leggings...


I can not even tell you how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE this sweet outfit! In fact, I've already set it aside as my little one's outfit for her princess birthday party! 



What I LOVE about this outfit is that its very fancy, but still comfortable for my little one to wear.  She can look like a princess at her party and still be able to run around and play without feeling "confined."  I just love that!!!


And just check out the lovely detail on this outfit.  I LOVE the sweet flower and ribbing around the waist!  So precious, and "princess-like!"  ;)




I just love all of Giggle Moon's clothing!  I often see little girl's clothes that look like shrunken versions of women's clothing.  That really bothers me.  I think there is such an early maturing of our little ones (and sadly, in many cases, an over-sexualization).  I don't want my little girl to look older than she is.  I want her to look her age.  And that's what is so incredible about Giggle Moon!  Their clothes are made for little kids!!! - Adorable little kids!  :)


If you'd like to check out Giggle Moon for yourself, you can do so HERE.
"Like" Giggle Moon on Facebook (and see LOTS of pics of their clothing) HERE.
You can purchase Giggle Moon Clothing at these online boutiques:

 
"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment