Thursday, September 20, 2012

Baby Keba Toddler Dress Review


I love finding new clothes for my little one!  I especially love when the clothes are beautiful AND comfy!  Baby Keba clothing fits that description perfectly!  The clothes are lovely, comfy and made of 100% organic pima cotton!  The folks at Baby Keba were kind enough to send my sweet angel this lovely dress to review...

 
 
When the package arrived, the dress was wrapped in lovely paper and sealed with a Baby Keba sticker.  (I love when a company takes the time to package their products in a pleasing way!) -
 
 
 
The dress is so lovely!  (Its a little big because its a 4T and my little one wears a 2T/3T.  (I usually order  a size or two up for dresses for my sweet one.  That way, she can wear them longer!)  I love that the dress has these sweet ruffles on the front!  (And my little one loved it too!) -
 
 
 
And look how adorable it looks from behind as well...
 
 
 
This dress is pretty enough to wear to church, a wedding, etc., but comfy enough that your little angel won't fell "confined" or annoyed if they have to wear if for hours.  (Plus, they'll LOVE twirling those sweet ruffles!)
 

If you'd like to check out all of Baby Keba's wonderful baby, toddler and maternity clothes, you can do so HERE.
"Like" Baby Keba on Facebook HERE.
 
 


"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site. 




No comments:

Post a Comment