Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Giggle Moon Baby Fall Clothing Review

You may remember my previous review of Giggle Moon.  They have some INCREDIBLY beautiful and unique little girls' clothing!  I just loved the 2 dresses they sent my little girl the first time.  So, I was THRILLED when they contacted me about reviewing some of the outfits from their Fall line!



The first outfit they sent was this ADORABLE Winter Wonderland Tutu Dress and Matching Leggings...



This tutu dress is sweet - and a little sassy, too, with its leopard print flower and matching leggings.  ;)  So cute and unique!!!  And perfect for twirling!  ;)




We also received this PRECIOUS Silver Bells Gigi Top and Ruffle Pants...



I just love this outfit!  Its so adorable!  And my little one loves it too!  In fact, she had a little bit of a "moment" when I told her it was time to take it off.  I think it was because this outfit is super comfy!



I was very pleased, yet again, with both of the outfits that I received from Giggle Moon! Their clothing is adorable, unique, comfy and MADE IN THE USA!!!  And I love that the clothing tag has Psalm 127:3a - "Children are a gift of the Lord..."  AMEN!!!  :)


If you'd like to check out Giggle Moon for yourself, you can do so HERE.
"Like" Giggle Moon on Facebook (and see LOTS of pics of their clothing) HERE.

You can purchase Giggle Moon Clothing at these online boutiques:


"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment