Friday, September 21, 2012

Goat-Milk Kidware Review

You may remember my previous review of Goat-Milk Kidware.  I LOVE Goat-Milk Kidware!  Their clothing is simple, organic, comfortable, and practical.  As their website states:

"Goatmilk was created from a desire to dress our children in beautifully crafted, simple clothes. Inspired by European classics, we allowed form to follow function and quality to be the foundation on which we build. Goatmilk Kidware offers a pared down collection of children’s underwear. Made of 100% organic, prewashed cotton and produced with a resolute commitment to quality, fair trade and the environment."



The awesome folks at Goat-Milk were kind enough to send a couple more items for me to review!  The first item I received was this adorable Girl's Striped Thermal Top...



This shirt is so cute and soft!  Its 100% organic prewashed cotton.  This shirt  is great because it can be used for the daytime or as a pajama top!  Its also just so adorable!


The second item I received was this cute set of Girl's Striped Thermal Shorts...



Again, these shorts are 100% organic prewashed cotton. They are so adorable and can also be worn during the daytime or as pajamas.  (They are more like short leggings than shorts.  I think they are precious!)


This set is so cute together!  I just love it!  Plus, the shirt can be worn  with jeans or a skirt and the pants could be paired with another shirt, so they are very versatile!  I'm always pleased with Goat-Milk!!!



If you'd like to shop Goat-Milk Kidware for yourself, you can do so HERE.
"Like" Goat-Milk Kidware on Facebook HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment