Sunday, October 7, 2012

Bambino Balls Toddler Football Shirt Review

I don't know about your house, but at our house, we are HUGE sports fans!  We love college football, NFL, MLB, international soccer, etc.  We watch a lot of sports!  And I'm always on the lookout for cute "sportsy" clothing for my little toddler to wear.  Well, I've found a great place to shop! - Bambino Balls! 

Bambino Balls is a great website that was created by sports fan and dad. -
"I'm a sports fanatic and came up with the idea for Bambino BallsTM while holding my baby in the "football" position. Bambino BallsTM is the perfect gift for sports fans who are expecting or who already have small children. It's a great way to dress up your kids in your favorite sports theme and share your love of the games." - Clint Greenleaf -- Founder

The awesome folks at Bambino Balls were kind enough to send me a toddler t-shirt to review...

 


This shirt is so cute!  And its perfect for our family - considering that my husband and I are often cheering for different teams.  Haha!  This way, our little one can be dressed for the game, but still remain "neutral." 
 
Bambino Balls is great, because they have onesies and toddler t-shirts.  Their range fits kids from newborn to size 7!  They have lots of colors, lots of sports - lots to choose from!
 
 
If you'd like to check out Bambino Balls for yourself, you can do so HERE.
"Like" Bambino Balls on Facebook HERE.
 
 
"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.




If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment