Monday, October 1, 2012

Cheeky Britches Infant Outfit Review

Once again, I've found another FABULOUS children's clothing company!  And I'm not going to keep it to myself!  No, I'm going to share it with all of my wonderful readers - its an Australian company called Cheeky Britches. 


Their website states...
"Cheeky Britches is an Australian owned babies and children’s fashion label. At Cheeky Britches we’re all about creating original designs for baby and children’s wear from various cultures around the world without compromising quality. Every range is inspired by a different country to ensure originality and vibrancy amongst our label. All of our clothes are made from natural and organic fibres to ensure your little one is comfortable and looking super cute at the same time."

I received this absolutely adorable outfit from their Japanese Blossom Collection to review...



I can not tell you how precious this outfit is!!!  Seriously!  It's just adorable!  The outfit consists of a Kimono Dress (in watermelon) and a pair of Nappy pants.



This Kimono Dress is so adorable!  I just can't tell you how sweet it is!  And SOOOOO soft!!!!  And I love that there are no buttons, snaps or zippers to have to deal with.  It simply fits over your little angel's head!

And check out these adorable Nappy Pants...



How cute are these!!!  I just love them!  And, again, they are so soft and comfy!

As I mentioned at the beginning of this review, Cheeky Britches draws inspiration from cultures all over the world!  This season's collection is called Japanese Blossom (hence the kimono dress). 
Their website states:
"With every new season we select a print which best represents the country of choice.  This pattern is named Asanoha”. One of the most popular traditional Japanese patterns.

The Asanoha print is a geometric design with six diamond-shaped patterns arranged in a radial manner, identifying the hemp which symbolises the growth of a baby. The pattern has been used throughout history for swaddling clothes as good luck for little ones to grow strong and tall."

I love that they put so much thought into their design!!!


If you'd like to check Cheeky Britches for yourself, you can do so HERE.
"Like" Cheeky Britches on Facebook HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment