Saturday, November 17, 2012

Mi Cielo Handmade Clothes Review

OK, I am SUPER excited about this review!  Seriously!  I love doing blog reviews!  They are all so much fun!  But sometimes I receive a product that just makes me so giddy!  This is one of those products - Mi Cielo handmade clothes!  These clothes are SO STINKY CUTE I can hardly stand it!!!

The awesome folks at Mi Cielo were kind enough to send me 2 items for review.  The first item I received was this ADORABLE "Princess Layer" Toddler T-Shirt...




My husband is a huge Star Wars fan, so I thought he'd get a kick out of this adorable shirt for our little girl!
 
I also received this precious "Youda" Infant Bodysuit...
 
 
 
When our second little angel arrives, how cute is this onesie gonna be!  I can't wait to dress my 2 sweethearts in these adorable outfits!!!!
 
 
Mi Cielo has tons of different items to choose from!  They even have some SUPER ADORABLE bibs and baby rattles!  Oh, and just in case you'd like to join in the fun, they also have adult t-shirts!  AWESOME!!!!!
 
 
If you'd like to check out all of Mi Cielo's INCREDIBLE handmade items, you can do so HERE.
"Like" Mi Cielo on Facebook HERE.
 
 

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.


No comments:

Post a Comment