Wednesday, January 23, 2013

BeesBootiesAndMore Etsy Shop Review


I love featuring fabulous Etsy shops on my blog.  Being a “crafty” person myself, I really admire people who have turned their hobby into a business.  And if you’ve never been on Etsy, you should really check it out!  Its full of fabulous, reasonably priced items!  Today’s Etsy feature is a great little shop called BeesBootiesAndMore.  The wonderful owner of BeesBootiesAndMore was kind enough to send me a couple of beautiful, hand-made items for review.

The first item I received was this ADORABLE Yoda hat…
 
 Look how cute this little hat is...




This hat is so stinkin’ cute!!!  Seriously!  I can not tell you how cute it is!!!  I can’t wait until my little one arrives so we can play dress-up!

The second item I received was this precious Atlanta Braves baby set…



Again, this little set is just so precious!!!  Seriously, how cute are the Converse-inspired baby booties!!!!  I love them SO MUCH!!!!  And this set wouldn’t just be great for an Atlanta Braves fan, but also for a Philadelphia Phillies fan!  Or it would be great for the Fourth of July!  BeesBootiesNMore can make this set in pretty much any colors you’d like – just tell her the sports team and she can change it! 

I love baby gifts like these!  They really bring a personal touch!  Any Star Wars fan would be thrilled to receive the Yoda hat for their little one!  And any sports fan would just love the baby booties and hat set in their favorite team’s colors!

If you’d like to check out all of BeesBootiesAndMore fabulous items on Etsy, you can do so HERE.
“Like” Bees Booties And More on Facebook HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment