Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Jellybean Apparel Etsy Shop Review

I’ve found another WONDERFUL Etsy shop!  This one has fabulous maternity items!  Being pregnant right now, I can tell you two things that every pregnant lady wants – to look good and to be comfortable.  Jellybean Apparel makes both of the things possible!  The good folks at Jellybean Apparel were kind enough to send me this lovely shirt for review…



I just love this shirt!  Its so pretty!  I can wear it with a pair of jeans for a casual look or with a pair of slacks or a skirt to make it a little “dressier.”  But the best thing about this shirt is how comfy it is!  Its just SOOOOO soft!!!!!!!!!!!    This shirt makes it possible for me to feel well-dressed and yet super comfy all at the same time!  I love that!  And it’s the perfect post-pregnancy shirt as well!  I’ve got a feeling that this super comfy shirt will be one of my go-to items after my sweet little one is born!

If you’d like to check out more of Jellybean Apparel’s items, you can do so HERE.
Check out Jellybean Apparel's Etsy Shop HERE.
“Like” Jellybean Apparel on Facebook HERE

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment