Wednesday, January 23, 2013

L'oved Baby Review


I love finding comfy clothes for my sweet little ones to wear.  I especially love when those comfy clothes are also super cute!  L’oved Baby brings both of those things together!  Now my little ones can be comfy and cute all at the same time!  The kind folks at L’oved Baby were nice enough to send me a few items for review.  The first item I received was this adorable baby dress and headband…



I also received this adorable toddler dress with a matching headband..
 

These dresses are so soft and precious!  I love the 2 little pockets on the front of the toddler dress and the sweet ruffle at the bottom!  And the matching headband just completes the outfit!  My little ones will look adorable and still feel comfy in these!  Yay!  :)

If you’d like to check out all of L’oved Baby’s fabulous products, click HERE.                                    “Like” L’oved Baby on Facebook HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment