Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Papoose Clothing Etsy Shop Review

I think I've mentioned this before, but I have a serious clothing addiction.  Its not clothing for me, though.  Its kids' clothing!  I love finding cute and stylish clothes for my kids!  That's why I was thrilled to find the Papoose Clothing Etsy Shop!  They have some ADORABLE clothes!!!  And I was lucky enough to review a few items!

The first item I received was this adorable infant dress...




This little dress is so precious!  And it comes with a set of bloomers too!!!  And I love the floral fabric she used for the pockets and the sweet lace detailing!  How adorable!!!

I also received this sweet little pair of overalls...




How cute are these sweet overalls!  And they have a cute little bunny pattern on the pocket and the straps!  And a lovely little lace detail down the legs!  So precious!!!

Lastly I received this sweet toddler dress...



This dress is so precious!!!  I love the sweet pleats and the way the dress falls! 

And its perfect for Valentines Day!!!  The ribbon and collar are both made of a red fabric with hearts on it and the back has red heart buttons!  How sweet!!!



I love these pieces because they are so precious and so unique!  And there's lots more where this came from at Papoose Clothing's Etsy Shop!!!

Check out all of Papoose Clothing's great kids clothes on Etsy HERE.
"Like" Papoose Clothing on Facebook HERE.


"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment