Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Smocked Threads By Cecil and Lou Toddler Easter Dress Review

OK.  I'll just say it.  There's nothing more precious than a toddler (or baby) in a smocked outfit!  Seriously!  Smocked clothing is beautiful, traditional - just lovely!  So I was thrilled when the folks at Smocked Threads by Cecil and Lou contacted me about a review!  They sent my sweet girl this LOVELY Easter dress for review...




This dress is just SO LOVELY!!!  Its perfect, not just for Easter, but for the entire Spring and Summer!  The lovely floral print is so precious!!!  And this dress is very well-made!  I've received smocked dresses before (from other stores) that had threads hanging off of them, etc.  They just didn't seem to be very well put together.  But this dress was just perfect!

And check out the lovely smocked flowers on the collar...



How sweet are those little flowers!!!  This dress is just so pretty!  And my toddler loves it too!  When it arrived, I had to try it on her to see how it looked.  She liked it so much she never wanted to take it off!  She knows a great dress when she sees one!


Check out Smocked Threads by Cecil and Lou on their website Here.
"Like" Smocked Threads by Cecil and Lou on Facebook HERE.
(Auctions are every Monday evening at 9:00pm CST.)

How to Bid:
  1. “Like” Smocked Threads by Cecil and Lou on Facebook.
  2. New items are posted on our Facebook page every Monday night at 9pm CST.
  3. Bidding is first come, first serve.
  4. Please click on the picture desired and comment including the following details: “SOLD, size, and your Paypal account email address”
  5. If you live outside the state of Texas, please let us know so we do not charge you sales tax.
  6. If you win, you will receive an invoice from us the following day.
  7. You have 24 hours from the time our invoice is sent to pay through Paypal. **Shipping is free!

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment