Sunday, July 21, 2013

Printcopia 16x20 Canvas Review Review

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

I was ABSOLUTELY THRILLED when the folks at Printcopia contacted me about the possibility of a review!  I've never bought a photo canvas before, but I've always wanted one.  One of the reasons I've never purchased before is because I've always been afraid that the finished product my not look that great.  (In other words, that the picture I choose wouldn't translate well into canvas.) Well, I was SO SURPRISED how incredible this canvas turned out!!!


Now, you know I don't show pics of my girls on my blog, so I had to edit my photo a bit, but I think my oldest's adorable "Princess Layer" t-shirt really gives you an idea of how good this canvas is!  This is an adorable pic (with my girls dressed as Princess Leia and Yoda) but I didn't have great lighting for it, so it wasn't the greatest pic I've ever taken.  I REALLY wanted to put it on canvas, though.  The great thing about Printcopia is when you upload your photo it has a little bar at the bottom that tells you how the quality is - if it is of good enough quality to be turned into a canvas.  When I uploaded this one the green bar went all the way to the right and said "GOOD" - which means it should come out well.  I still wasn't convinced - until I saw the finished product!  I seriously think this picture looks better on canvas than as a simple photograph!  I was amazed!!!

You also get to pick several other options for your photo.  I picked the .75" mirror wrap (which means the picture is mirrored around the edges).  I really like that look!



I was very impressed with Printcopia.  Their website was easy to use.  The product arrived quickly and in good condition.  And my canvas looked great!  Based on this experience, I would definitely order from Printcopia again.

Check out all of the fabulous options at printcopia.com.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook.
Follow me on Twitter.
Follow me on Pinterest.

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free or at a discounted rate, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment