Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Smocked Threads by Cecil & Lou "Back to School" Dress Review

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site. 
You may remember my Smocked Threads by Cecil and Lou Easter dress review back at he end of February.  I LOVE that dress!  Its so lovely and sweet!  And my toddler loves it too!  So I was THRILLED when Smocked Threads offered to let me review one of their "Back to School" dress!

How adorable is this dress!!!!  And I love that its not just "school-themed."  Apples are also just lovely for Fall!!!  (If you don't know yet, Fall is my FAVORITE time of year!!!  And looking at this dress makes me want to get all my Fall decorations down from the attic and decorate!  Do you think I could get away with that on August 21st?  Haha!  Well, until I can, I'll just have to dress my daughter in this dress and dream of Fall!) 
 

 
Seriously, how adorable are these little apples!!!!???!!!!  So precious!  But, then again, I haven't seen an outfit by Smocked Threads that I didn't love!
 
Check out Smocked Threads by Cecil and Lou on their website Here.
"Like" Smocked Threads by Cecil and Lou on Facebook HERE.
(Auctions are every Monday evening at 9:00pm CST.)


"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook.
Follow me on Twitter.
Follow me on Pinterest.

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site. 


No comments:

Post a Comment