Thursday, September 5, 2013

Lucky & Me Children's Underwear Review

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, at a discount, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

We've been working on potty training for quite a while now.  My little one was fighting it for quite a while.  Maybe it was the new baby?  I don't know.  Anyway, when the folks at Lucky & Me contacted me about a review I was thrilled!  I though that maybe some new, frilly undies would be the trick!  The Lucky & Me website says,

"We believe underwear is just as important as birthday cake.  Our mission is to redefine the underwear category for kids with fabric that’s soft and comfortable, thoughtfully designed details, adorably chic styles that capture the whimsy of childhood and prices that won’t break the piggy bank."


The good folks at Lucky & Me were kind enough to send us 2 pairs of undies, a tank top, and a pair of leggings.  My daughter was immediately excited when she saw the pretty undies!  They were cute colors, had frills on the edge, and fit nicely.  These are officially her favorite undies.  Everyday she asks for her "green ones" or her "purple ones."  I guess we're gonna have to order more!  Haha!



We also received this ADORABLE tank top and leggings!  We've used them as pajamas and my daughter loves them!  The leggings are also great under a dress, skirt, or tunic top!  They are so bright and fun!  And they seem super soft!  I was really pleased with these items and my daughter loves them as well - which is what really matters!  You should really check out Lucky & Me for yourself!!!

Check out Lucky & Me and all of their great underwear options at luckyandme.com.
"Like" Lucky & Me on Facebook.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook.
Follow me on Twitter.
Follow me on Pinterest.

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, at a discount, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment