Saturday, November 17, 2012

KB Ceramics Holiday Decor Review

I love highlighting wonderful Etsy artists on my blog!  KB Ceramics is one of those fantastic artists!  And, with the holidays in full swing, now is a perfect time to check them out!  They have some FANTASTIC holiday-themed decorations!

Check out this fabulous Ceramic Pumpkin with light...




This adorable light is just perfect for Fall!!!  I love decorating my house with pumpkins during the Fall!  And, seriously, HOW CUTE IS THIS!!!!

And, if you're looking for something "Christmas-y" well, there's nothing better than this adorable Ceramic Christmas Tree...



I LOVE LOVE LOVE this tree!!!!  I got is as a gift for my husband!  His parents have one of these in their house at Christmas, so its a wonderful memory from his childhood.  I've looked and looked for these for years, but they are always so stinkin' expensive!  But KB Ceramics makes several different sizes and they are all very reasonably priced!

If you'd like to check out all of KB Ceramics' wonderful creations, you can do so HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment