Friday, March 22, 2013

BabySmart Cooshee Booster Hybak Review

When my toddler was old enough, we switched her from a regular high chair to a booster-type seat.  The seat, however, was made out of a really hard plastic.  It didn't look comfortable AT ALL.  I think that's why she always asked, "Get me down, Mama," as soon as she finished eating.  It made dinner time quite difficult - especially if she finished before we did.  That hard plastic seat just wasn't comfortable for her.  (Sometimes I think toddler product inventors don't actually take comfort into consideration.  I mean, I know I wouldn't want to sit on a hard plastic seat like that!) 

Thankfully, I've found a FABULOUS alternative - the Cooshee Booster Hybak by BabySmart USA!




The BabySmart USA website states: "With SMART design and “cooshee-softness”, BabySmart(makers of the original Cooshee products for your baby) creates products with a purpose; products that solve parenting problems and concerns."

I have to say, I whole-heartedly agree!!!  This seat is SOOOOO much more comfy than that hard plastic seat!!!  How do I know?  I had my toddler test it out!  And she LOVED it!!!!  In fact, when I told her it was time to get up from the table, she was very upset.  We ended up taking the seat into the living room and putting on the floor for her to watch TV! 



I also "tested" it out - by pushing and stepping on it to see how soft the foam was.  (I even sat on it!)  I expected it to still be pretty hard, but it wasn't!  It had great give, sort of molding with the pressure. 



And I love that it has a curved front for proper leg placement...



So here are some of the FABULOUS features of this amazing booster:
1.) A high back to provide comfort, stability, and help promote proper posture
2.) Low arm height to allow for pushing your child up to the table
3.) 100% Waterproof, Bacteria resistant, Non-allergenic, No Latex - No Phthalates
4.) And it can be used indoor AND outdoor!!!

And it even comes in its own bag with a handle so you can take it with you - to grandma and grandpa's house, restaurants, the park, etc!



I'm extremely pleased with this booster!  Its soft, comfortable, durable, and very handy!!!!  I love it!  But, more importantly, my daughter loves it!!!  I'm seriously considering ordering another one because this has become her favorite seat.  She carries it all over the house!!!  You've GOT to check this booster out!!!


Check out all of BabySmart USA's incredible products HERE.
"Like" BabySmart USA on Facebook HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!!

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment