Thursday, September 12, 2013

My Giggle Box July "Light Up the Sky" Box Review

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

In January I did a review of My Giggle Box.  I love subscription boxes!  They are so much fun!  And Mu Giggle Box is particularly fun because its a box of projects and crafts for you and your kids to do together!  Well, the good folks at My Giggle Box were kind enough to send me another box for review!  This time they sent me their "Light Up the Sky" Ultimate Giggle Box!  (This is the box they sent out in July of this year and it is LOTS of fun!!!!)


My Giggle Box has 2 levels that you can order - a Standard Box (that includes 1 Craft, 1 Activity, The Giving Project, an Activity/Coloring Sheet and 1 Recipe).  They also sell an Ultimate Box (that contains everything from the Standard Box PLUS a book, a Parent & Me Activity, and more!  I love that their Ultimate Box contains a book!  I love reading with my little ones, so a new book is always a fun treat!
Here's what came in this month's box:
Craft #1 - Lightening Bug - this is an ADORABLE craft that is made with a small plastic bottle, google eyes, pipe cleaners, and glow sticks - so that it really lights up!!!
Craft #2 - Patriotic Hat - cardboard, straws, pipe cleaners, and construction paper - all in red, white, and blue - are used to a fun, patriotic hat!!!  I love this project because its one that your child can really get creative and imaginative with!
Activity #1 - Glow in the Dark Frisbee - This is SO NEAT!!!!  What a fun activity!  The instructions say to simply leave the frisbee in the sun to charge it, then you can throw it around in the dark and it glows!  What a fun item!!!!
Activity #2 - Patriotic Scavenger Hunt - I love papers like this!  It gives an extra bit of learning to the box!  The list contains things like: a mini American flag, a firecracker, a nickle, something that makes noise, etc.  This is a GREAT way to start a discussion about the holiday and what it means!
The Giving Project - Glow In the Dark Key Chain - all the supplies needed to make a key chain for someone else!  A very cute craft!  And I love that they always do a "Giving" craft that your little one makes to give to someone else!!!
Activity/Coloring Sheet -
Recipe - Red White and Blue Smoothies - a great, healthy, easy, patriotic snack! All you need is milk, strawberries, blueberries, honey, and ice cubes!
Book - The Scrambled States of America - a very cute and funny book about the states!  Love it!
Parent & Me Activity - Glitter Sidewalk Chalk - This project contains everything you need (plaster of Paris, a mixing cup, glitter, waxed paper, a cardboard tube, and a popsicle stick) for making your own sidewalk chalk!  So cool!  And the instructions are very clear and easy to understand.

If you'd like to check out My Giggle Box for yourself, you can do so HERE.

Use this link to receive $15 off your first month of an Ultimate Subscription (or any multi-month subscription over $29.99) - http://www.mygigglebox.com/?sourceCode=proverbs31&coupon=15OFF

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook.
Follow me on Twitter.
Follow me on Pinterest.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment