Wednesday, January 9, 2013

My Giggle Box January Box Review

I'm always looking for fun crafts to do with my little one.  Its great to have activities on hand for rainy days, hot or cold days, etc.  Sometimes its hard to find ideas though.  Thankfully, I recently found My Giggle Box!  No more worries about trying to find things to do.  Once a month, My Giggle Box sends a box full of fabulous activities - complete with all the needed supplies - right to your doorstep! The folks at My Giggle Box were kind enough to send me their January box for review...




My Giggle Box has 2 box options to choose from - A Standard Box and an Ultimate Box.  I received the Ultimate Box for review.  This month's box was entitled "Winter Warmth" and it contained:

1.) Hardcover book - "One Winter's Day" - an adorable touch and feel book.  My little one LOVED feeling the material on each page and hearing the story about the sweet little hedgehog.

2.) Mitten Activity Set - This set came complete with everything we needed to make a paper mitten and animals to use while singing "The Mitten in the Snow" - a song (sung to the tune of "The Farmer in the Dell") that tells the story of all the animals finding the mitten and crawling inside to keep warm.  What a cute song and activity!!!

3.) Bear Mask - this little mask is also meant for your little one to wear while singing "The Mitten in the Snow."

The activities for "The Mitten in the Snow" Song


4.) Make Your Own Calendar - We received a calendar that my little one can color and decorate.  Then we can write everyone's birthdays and all of our special events, and hang it on her wall!

5.) The Giving Craft - This is an adorable craft that's meant for your child to create and then give to someone as a gift.  Its made with microwave popcorn, a pair of gloves, ribbon, felt, buttons, etc.  SO cute!  And I love that it teaches your little one the importance and giving.

6.) Create Your Own Scarf - I just love this craft!  It comes with a fleece scarf, felt circles, pompoms, buttons and glue.  Your little one can make their very own scarf!

7.) Winter Scavenger Hunt Card and Fun Facts Book - This is such a great idea!  Its a card stock sheet with a list of pictures for a winter scavenger hunt - including a squirrel, a bird's nest, a pine cone, a tree with no leaves, etc!  And the Fun Facts Book gives info about each of the items on the list!  Such a great fun and educational activity!!!

Winter Scavenger Hunt Card and "Fun Facts" Book


8.) Recipe Card for Edible Snowflakes - Such a cute "recipe" that you can make with your little one!   Sort of like making paper snowflakes, but with flour tortillas. Fry the "snowflakes" in a pan and then cover with powdered sugar, butter, cinnamon sugar, ham and cheese, etc! A great way to get little ones interested in helping in the kitchen!

I was REALLY IMPRESSED with this kit!  Not only did it have EIGHT activities, but each activity was fun AND educational!   I love that!!!




If you'd like to check out My Giggle Box for yourself, you can do so HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment