Friday, June 8, 2012

AlphaBeasts Review

Are you trying to teach your little one the alphabet? Or how to spell their name?  Then you may want to check out AlphaBeasts


AlphaBeasts are 26 individual stuffed toys - each with a different letter on their stomach.  What a cute way to help teach a child the alphabet!  Each of the 26 AlphaBeasts is unique and each one has a different silly name.

For this review, I received the AlphaBeast with the letter "G" - named "Gumblegoop."  These stuffed toys are such a cute way to teach your little one!  Buy all 26, buy the letters of your child's name or nickname, or just buy their initials! 


On one side, the AlphaBeast displays the upper-case letter...



On the other side it displays the lower-case letter...


These toys are cute and cuddly.  They would make an adorable decorative pillow for your little one's bed!


If you'd like to check out AlphaBeasts for yourself, you can do so HERE.
"Like" AlphaBeasts on Facebook HERE.



If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment