Monday, June 11, 2012

Bluapple Review

I love to buy fresh fruits and veggies, but inevitably some of them spoil before they get eaten.  That really bugs me!  But I don't have the time - or the gas money - to make multiple trips to the grocery store every week.  And I'm not alone.  Government experts estimate that a typical family of four throws away as much as SIX HUNDRED DOLLARS worth of spoiled produce each year! 

Thank goodness for the Bluapple!  The Blueapple is designed to prolong the freshness of your fruits and veggies up to 3 times as long!




So how does it work?  Well, part of the reason that fruits and veggies spoil is because they release ethylene gas as a signaling mechanism to coordinate uniform ripening.  But when you trap fruits and veggies in your fridge or a storage container the ethylene becomes very concentrated and actually speeds up ripening and spoilage.





The Bluapple uses sodium permanganate to absorb the ethylene gas.  The sodium permanganate will effectively absorb the ethylene gas for approximately 3 months.  Then you simply replace the packet!  That's right!  You don't have to buy another Bluapple!  Just purchase refill packets!  Awesome!!!  I'm all for saving money - and that's EXACTLY what will happen if you stop throwing away spoiled fruits and veggies!  WooHoo!


If you'd like to check Bluapple out for yourself, you can do so HERE.
"Like" Bluapple on Facebook HERE.
"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.


If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment