Thursday, June 14, 2012

Moody Sisters Organic Skincare Review



I love finding cool shops on Etsy!  And Moody Sisters Organic Skincare is SUPER COOL!!!  First of all, I LOVE their logo!  Um, cute cat - adorable!!!  :)  The nice folks at Moody Sisters were kind enough to send me one of their Clean Citrus Lip Balms to review.




This lip balm is very soothing!  It feels very natural and has a light, clean, citrus flavor - not an overpowering citrus flavor.  And its 100% organic!!!  LOVE THAT!!!  :)  The ingredients are simply: Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Almond Oil, Beeswax, Coconut Oil, Vitamin E Herbal Extracts, Essential Oils, Tangerine, Lemon, and Grapefruit!  - No nasty chemicals!  AND, all of their products are MADE FRESH and then shipped within a week!  How cool is that!!! 

If you'd like to check out Moody Sisters' Etsy Shop, you can do so HERE.
"Like" Moody Sisters on Facebook HERE.
Check out Moody Sisters' Blog HERE.
"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.



No comments:

Post a Comment