Sunday, June 17, 2012

Lil' Diner Plate Saver Review


OK moms!  I have a review today that will save you a lot of dinnertime frustration with your little one!  But, first, I'll give you an example of what I mean.  My little one has gotten into the habit of picking up her plate or bowl and "handing" it to me when she's finished eating.  That's great except that, when there's still food in the plate or bowl, she ends up turning it upside down and spilling the it all over the place. I've had to clean the floor and the table quite a few times because of this.  But not any more!  The people at Lil' Diner have invented the answer!!! -





The Lil' Diner has 2 suction cups on the bottom to securely attach it to your table and one strong suction cup on the top to securely attach a plate or bowl!  No more having your little one turn their bowl upside down or slide their plate off of the table and on to the floor!  WooHoo!!!


As long as the bowl or plate is flat on the bottom, it will work!  Here's a Zoe B Organic toddler plate.  It works really well!


Here's a toddler bowl from the Disney Store.  It stays on their well too!!!



But what's SO AWESOME about this Lil' Diner, is that it will also hold regular plates securely!  This is one of our smaller Fiestaware plates!  And, yes, it held it SUPER SECURELY!  In fact, I had to remove the Lil' Diner from the table in order to remove the plate!  That's how well it stuck!!!



And this is one of our Fiestaware bowls - again held securely in place by the Lil' Diner!!!



But what I REALLY LOVE about the Lil' Diner is how portable it is!!!  Here it is in my little one's backpack (that I often use as a diaper/snack bag).  The Lil' Diner is small and thin, so it slides right into a purse or diaper bag.  This means you can take it to grandma's house or even out to dinner!  No more worrying about your little one sliding their plate onto the floor at the restaurant!  WhooHoo!!!  This thing is SOOO versitile!!!

If you'd like to check out Lil' Diner for yourself, you can do so HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.


If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment