Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Cotton Coast Etsy Shop Valentine's Mailbox Review

I don't know about your house, but Valentine's Day is a BIG DEAL at our house! - Especially since we started having kids.  I mean, I LOVE my family, so any holiday where I can express that in a special way is an awesome holiday to me!  That's why I was thrilled to find the Cotton Coast Etsy Shop!  This amazing shop sent each of my little ones a Valentine's Chair Mailbox for review...



(As you know, I don't like to give too much personal info on my blog, so I've covered up my little one's name - in the middle of the heart.  But yes!  You can get your little one's name, initial, or monogram on the mailbox!  Yippee!!!!)

I just love these mailboxes!  You tie them to the back of your child's chair for Valentine's Day morning!  How awesome is that!!!  This year some friends of mine who also have toddlers decided to do a valentine swap.  All week long, my toddler has been receiving valentines from other kids!  I've been taking them and putting them all in her mailbox so that she can open them all on Valentine's Day!  How fun! 

And its big enough to put LOTS of Valentines, candy, and even a few little gifts!

UPDATE:  Valentine's Day has come and gone!  My toddler LOVED getting a mailbox full of valentines and candy!!!  She had so much fun digging in her mailbox to pull the items out one by one!!!!  These mailboxes are definitely a MUST HAVE!!!

And the awesome owner of Cotton Coast even threw a little surprise in my package - this adorable onesie for my newest arrival!!!



How cute it this onesie!  It even has my little one's initial on it!  So adorable and sweet!!!!  Just too precious for words!!!


I would DEFINITELY check out all of the awesome stuff at Cotton Coast!!!


Check out all of Cotton Coast's great items on Facebook HERE.
"Like" Cotton Coast on Facebook HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment