Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Judy Bag Company Etsy Shop Review

With a new little one on the way, I love the idea that my 2 girls can share things!  We don't have to buy tons of clothes, blankets, etc.  But I don't want my new little one to have only hand-me-downs either.  I want both girls to have some things that are uniquely their own.  That's why I was so glad to find Judy Bag Company Etsy Shop!!!  I received a few personalized items to review for my new bundle of joy!  The first thing I received was this ADORABLE monogrammed diaper cover...


How ADORABLE is this!!!  Its going to be great for newborn pictures!!!  And its something that will be just hers!!!  So I can save it and give it to her when she's older!!!

I also received this lovely bib and burp cloth set...





Again, how precious is this set!!!  And what a WONDERFUL baby shower gift it would make as well!!!  The set came with 2 bibs (one with her monogram and one with her first initial) and a burp cloth (with her first initial and a lovely matching trim).

If you're looking for something unique and lovely for your new little one - or for a baby shower gift - Judy Bag Company is a GREAT place to shop!!!



Check out all of Judy Bag Company's great products on Etsy HERE.
"Like" Judy Bag Company on Facebook HERE.


"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment