Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Booginhead Squeez'Ems Review



You may remember my previous review of the Booginhead Splat Mat.  We love that product!  Its great for dining, crafts, etc!  Well, the awesome folks at Booginhead were kind enough to send me another product for review.  This time its their Squeez'Ems..



Sqeez'Ems are refillable food pouches! 
They are:
  • BPA, PVC & Phthalate Free (which is something that is VERY important to me)
  • One piece to eliminate lost parts (Everything is connected so you don't have to worry about losing the top, etc!)
  • Freezer, microwave and top rack dishwasher safe (WhooHoo!  So convenient!)
  • Environmentally friendly and cost conscious
  • Perfect for lunch boxes and travel

  • I love food pouches for my baby and toddler!  They are so convenient, less messy, and very portable!  But they can get pricey!  SqueezEms is a perfect alternative!  Now you can make your own baby food, etc. (which is much healthier) and reuse these pouches instead of having to buy more and more one-time use food pouches!


    If you'd like to check out Booginhead for yourself, you can do so HERE.
    "Like" Booginhead on Facebook HERE.
    Join Booginhead on Twitter HERE.


    "Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

    If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


    Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment