Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Sooie Stitches Etsy Shop Review

I remember when we were expecting our first.  I got lots of lovely hooded baby towels.  They were great!  The hood is so handy and the size is perfect for babies.  There was only one problem.  Baby towels are notoriously thin.  I have no idea why, but they are!  And then, as my little baby grew into a toddler, another problem developed.  Those baby towels were no longer big enough, but I still wanted that hood!  Its so convenient for drying toddler hair!!!  What to do?  What to do?  I'll tell you!  Check out Sooie Stitches Etsy Shop!



SooieStitches takes adult-sized towels and turns them into hooded towels!  WooHoo!!!!  This is FABULOUS for 2 reasons: 1.) These are normal towels, not thin baby towels.  2.) It a great fit for a toddler!!!!  (But its also great for babies too!)

And SooieStitches will personalize your towels for you...



They will put a lovely ribbon around the hood and also add a name or an initial to your towel!  What an awesome baby shower gift, birthday present, etc!!!!


Check out all of Sooie Stitches' great products on Etsy HERE.
"Like" Sooie Stitches on Facebook HERE



"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment