Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Plum Pixel Etsy Shop Review

I love a company with a great message!  Plum Pixel Etsy Shop definitely fits that description!  They sell wonderful Bible passage prints and were kind enough to send me several for review!  I requested a couple of prints for my kids' bedrooms...



I thought these 2 prints (Psalm 139:14 and John 1:14) would make great verses for their walls!  Plum Pixel even gives you lots of color options to choose from, so you can really personalize your print!!!

I also received this great Romans 12:2 print...





I chose "many" colors for this one because I thought it would make a great print for my husband's office.  Again, I got to choose the colors I wanted to use - which is AWESOME!!!

Plum Pixel has TONS of fabulous prints to choose from and the color options are almost endless!  This is definitely a shop to check out!!!



Check out all of Plum Pixel's great decorations on Etsy HERE.
"Like" Plum Pixel on Facebook HERE.



"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment