Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Ella Alana Etsy Shop Review

I love baby things.  Seriously.  I think its an addiction.  But what is better than cute, fashionable, baby items!  Thankfully, I've found a shop that has TONS of them - Ella Alana Etsy Shop!!!  This shop has some seriously cute stuff - and they were kind enough to send me several items for review! 

The first thing I received was this AMAZING Boppy Breastfeeding Pillow cover...




This cover is so cute!!!  A fashion-forward zebra print on one side and a super-soft pink minky material on the other!  And, as if that was cute enough, I also received this matching bib and burp cloth set...



How adorable is that!  You and your little one will be the most stylin' mommy and daughter with this Boppy cover, bib and burp cloth!!!

And lastly, I received this awesome set of 3 bibs...

 
 
How cute are these???!!!???  I love that these sets are colorful and fun!  I mean, come on, who doesn't want to colorful, vibrant items for your kids?  These bibs are all backed with some sort of super soft pink material, so even if baby is without clothes, these will still feel soft against their skin.  :)
 

All of the items are individually wrapped and have the Ella Alana label on them.  And they are all very well made - and SUPER CUTE!!!  I'd definitely suggest you check them out!!!



Check out all of Ella Alana's fabulous products on Etsy HERE.
"Like" Ella Alana on Facebook HERE.


"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment