Thursday, May 10, 2012

GourmetGiftBaskets.com Review



When GourmetGiftBaskets.com contacted me about reviewing one of their baskets, I was right on board!  I had seen their ads online, but had never ordered anything from them, so I was interested to see the quality of their baskets.  And I wasn't disappointed!!!


When this lovely and colorful box arrived on my doorstep today, I couldn't wait to rip into it!!!


The basket that I received was the Snack Gift Basket - Classic.  It came in a cute brown "basket" (made out of some sort of light metal or tin).  The basket is adorable - and very neutral.  It would go with any decor & could be reused as a lovely little accent piece.  (You could place it in your bathroom as a lovely little basket for hand towels and washclothes, in your kitchen for napkins or utensils, in your bedroom for stationary, or in your living room to hold all those remote controls!) :)




I was really pleasantly surprised at the contents of this basket.  I was really deceived by how much it held!



Once I started digging in, I realized how large some of the items were!  For example, the Almond Pecan-dy Crunch looked like just a small can, but when I pulled it out it was actually a LARGE, 8.5oz can!

The items contained in this basket were:
1.) Dipping Pretzels by East Shore Specialty Foods - 6 oz. -
2.) Raspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip by Robert Rothschild Farm - 7.8 oz.
3.) Key Lime White Chocolate Chip Cookies by Brent & Sam's - 7 oz.
4.) Almond Pecan-dy Crunch by Morley Candy Makers - 8.5 oz.
5.) Salted Peanuts in Box by Feridie's - 7 oz.
6.) Petite Cheese Biscuits by Salem Baking Co. - 1.5 oz.
7.) Metropolitan Trail Mix by GourmetGiftBaskets.com - 4 oz.
8.) Buttered Peanut Crunch by Old Dominion Peanut Company - 10 oz.
9.) Peanut Roll by Dillon Candy Co. - 3 oz.
10.) Coconut Bar by Oskri Organics - 2.2 oz.

My husband and I have been snacking on this basket all evening and I have to say, I'm pretty impressed!  The items have all been YUMMY and it really has something for everyone! - Sweet items like the Cookies and the Pecan-dy Crunch, Savory items like the Pretzels and Cheese Crackers, and even a Gluten Free item (the Coconut Bar) for those on a gluten free diet!  This would be a great gift for anyone - from a college student, to an entire family!  Everyone will find something to love in this basket!!!

Check out more baskets from GourmetGiftBaskets.com.
"Like" GourmetGiftBaskets.com on Facebook
Follow GourmetGiftBaskets.com on Twitter

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.






No comments:

Post a Comment