Saturday, May 26, 2012

Sun Turtle Naturals Review


Home Page Splash


I've recently begun to be concerned with the amount of "junk" in my soaps, shampoos, and skincare products.  There are so many of those unpronounceable, nasty ingredients in most products - to prolong the shelf-life.  But I wonder if prolonging their shelf-life is actually shortening mine!  So I was thrilled when Sun Turtle Naturals sent me a couple of soaps to review!


Sun Turtle Naturals makes homemade soaps, lip balms and herbal shampoos and they have some wonderful scents!  I received one organic soap and one natural soap...



This soap contains NO colorants, preservatives or harsh chemicals - only natural, plant-based ingredients.  I LOVE that!!!  The lavender makes this the PERFECT soap to help you relax and take it easy!

Their website states: "Sun Turtle's organic Lavender Oatmeal soap takes pampering to a new level. Relax with the soothing scent of lavender as a delicious combination of organic oils drenches your skin. This organic soap is packed with some of nature's finest oils including olive, shea butter, sunflower, babassu and cocoa butter. Jojoba, an oil that closely resembles the natural oils produced by your skin, is added as the soap is setting during its handmade production so that it remains available to deeply moisturize as you bathe."








Again, there's no "junk" in this bar of soap, simply: Saponified oils of olive, coconut, palm, avocado and shea butter, essential oils of tangerine and cinnamon leaf, and cinnamon. 

This bar smells wonderful!  Its the perfect soap to wake you up in your morning shower with the spiciness of the cinnamon and the sweetness of the tangerine! 


So, I guess between the Cinnamon Tangerine and the Lavender Oatmeal I've got the perfect soaps to wake me up in the morning or send me to bed relaxed at night!  ;)

If you'd like to check out Sun Turtle Naturals for yourself, you can do so HERE.

"Like" Sun Turtle Naturals on Facebook HERE.

Join Sun Turtle Naturals on Twitter HERE.



If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.



No comments:

Post a Comment