Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Wrap-N-Mat Review



Wrap-N-Mat

As a stay-at-home mom, I'm always looking for ways to save money.  One HUGE waste of money, in my opinion, is sandwich bags.  You only use them once and then they get thrown away.  So when I saw the Wrap N Mat for the first time, I thought it was brilliant!

Wrap-N-Mat - Grande Wrap

Their website states:
Wrap-N-Mat Products are unique in that they are
the original re-usable food wrap and placemat in one. 

We purposely use a food grade plastic for our products because:
* the lining keeps more AIR OUT than fabric only- ultimately keeping the food fresher
* the lining is food safe, free of lead, phthalates, Bpa and PVC
* the lining is porous free so no food particles can get trapped in the fabric
* the lining wipes down easily after each use without having to be inverted to clean

The patented design allows the food wrap to open flat which serves beautifully as a placemat. Easy to open with a hook/loop tab, children and adults find the closure simple to use.

Many wonderful prints are available for both children and adults.

The company offers many sizes, so you can use them for sandwiches, snacks, etc.  And they are so easy to fold and use!  They are also easy to clean - just open flat, hand wash and air-dry!



The generous folks at Wrap-N-Mat sent me 3 of their products to try: the Original Wrap, The Snack Pouch, and the Mini Snack Pouch.




The Original Wrap is the perfect size for a sandwich and is so easy to use!


Simply fold the sides over your sandwich...


Fold up the bottom...


And attach the bottom and the top with the velcro strip...



The Snack Pouch is slightly different, but just as easy to use. (I used a sandwich in this wrap as well.)
Simply place your sandwich, chips, pretzels, or whatever you want in the middle...


Then fold the bottom up...


Next, fold in one side...


Then velcro the sides together...


Lastly, velcro the top to the sides...
Easy Peasy!  And, did I mention, SO CUTE!!!

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)



Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment