Saturday, May 26, 2012

Sewin' Round The Corner (Etsy Shop) Review



I've found another FABULOUS Etsy shop!!! - "Sewin' Round the Corner." If you want a decorative pillowcase, this shop has got it!!! These pillow cases are so beautiful and so well made!!! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the fact that they are made like pillow shams - no zippers or buttons! So much easier to work with!!!

I received 4 BEAUTIFUL pillow cases for this review:



This pillow case is so sweet and sunny! Lovely yellow on a grey background. The yellow in this is just PERFECT!!! Not too bright, not too light, just a lovely yellow daisy color.




The Chocolate Garden pillow case is a perfect neutral! (It looks FABULOUS with my bedding, by the way!) :)





Again, this black and cream pillowcase is a perfect neutral! Its a linen and viscose blend and has French musical script on it - very lovely!




Lastly, I received this LOVELY Chartreuse Links pillowcase! Its bright and beautiful! As you can see, It goes PERFECTLY with the decorative boxes in my living room! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! :)


These pillowcases are so lovely & so well-made! And Sewin' Round the Corner has TONS of different patterns to choose from!

If you'd like to check out this AWESOME Etsy shop for yourself, you can do so HERE.

"Like" Sewin' Round the Corner on Facebook HERE.



If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.


No comments:

Post a Comment