Friday, June 8, 2012

Booginhead Splat Mat Review




My little one is at that age where, well, a little bit of everything she's eating ends up on the floor.  Sometimes she throws it one the floor, but most of the time it just accidentally slips through little toddler fingers.  Because of this, I feel the need to sweep at least 3 times a day (after breakfast, lunch, and dinner).  And I'm not a big fan of sweeping that much.  I have enough to do!  ;)


Thankfully, the good folks at Booginhead have solved that problem for me!  They sent me one of their AWESOME Splat Mats to review!



This mat really is a lifesaver!  Now I don't have to sweep a BILLION times a week!  I just place the Splat Mat under my little one's highchair & we're good to go!  And this mat is not just convenient for feeding times.  Its also great for craft time!  Worried your little one might spill paint or play dough all over your clean floor?  No problem!  Just lay down the splat mat!  Does your little one want to lay on the floor and color, but you're afraid of what your floors will look like after?  No problem!  Lay down the splat mat and they're good to go!

The Splat Mat is Phthalate and BPA free.  Its reuseable and wipes clean!  It also folds up, so you can take it with you wherever you go!  That makes it great for picnics, trips to the park or the beach, and many other outings!

If you'd like to check out Booginhead for yourself, you can do so HERE.
"Like" Booginhead on Facebook HERE.
Join Booginhead on Twitter HERE.




If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment