Tuesday, October 9, 2012

DP (de-pee) Stain & Odor Remover Review

We recently started potty training our little sweetheart.  We are taking it slowly, but I'm sure we are going to have a few accidents along the way.  And, well, we have carpet.  I've never wished we had hardwoods so much in my life!  Haha!  I don't look forward to the accidents on the carpet, but they are just part of potty training.  Thankfully, I found DP Stain & Odor Remover...

 

"Environmentally friendly formula for use on car seats, strollers, bedding, mattresses, clothing, carpets, upholstery, furniture, flooring, and more. Proprietary Bio-Enzymatic Formula™ works to instantly and permanently remove stains and odors caused by potty accidents, spitting-up, food stains, kid stains, pet stains, and much, much more."


This cleaner is great because its safe to use around kids and pets!  Since we have a toddler, a second child on the way, and 2 small dogs, this is VERY important to me!!!  DP is environmentally safe, and is free of chlorine, dyes, ammonia, bleach, and alcohol! 

Now, the real test comes when you use it.  To begin with, I HATE carpet cleaners because most of them smell AWEFUL.  (Mostly because of the nasty chemicals they use - like ammonia.)  But DP (which doesn't contain ammonia) doesn't smell bad at all!  In fact, it has a very pleasant smell!!!

My living room carpet has lots of spots.  (I mean, I have a hard-working husband, a toddler, and 2 dogs!)  I sprayed some of the DP on a few of the spots (following the directions on the back of the bottle).  I was amazed!  The spots came right out!  I can't wait until my little one goes down for a nap & I have a chance to really go at this carpet!  Most other carpet cleaners just clean the surface of the stain or cover the smell up with another smell like ammonia.  But DP "deactivates," "decomposes," and "destroys" the stains and odors using natural enzymes!

Well, that's all for now!  I'm off to clean the rest of my carpet!  (And maybe order a dozen more bottles of DP Clean!!!)  :)

If you'd like to check DP Clean for yourself, you can do so HERE.
"Like" DP Clean on Facebook HERE.



Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.



If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment