Sunday, October 7, 2012

HIS-Child Maternity Shirt Review

I have found the most wonderful maternity store!  Its called HIS-Child Christian Maternity and Baby Clothing.  The folks at HIS-Child were kind enough to send me a maternity shirt to review!  I received this lovely Sky Blue T-Shirt...

(Picture courtesy of HIS-Child website)
 
This shirt is so soft and comfy!!!  Its made of 100% cotton!  But the best part of this t-shirt is what it says!  The top of the shirt has the words "For this child I have prayed..."  And the bottom of the shirt has the Bible verse's reference - 1 Samuel 1:27...

(Picture courtesy of HIS-Child website)
 
This verse is very personal to me.  I thought of it often after my first child was born.  I really had prayed for years for that sweet baby.  And this blessing is no different!  I have been praying for this child too!!!  I love that, every time I put this shirt on, its a fresh reminder to pray for this little one that I am carrying!
 

(Picture courtesy of HIS-Child website)
 
 
HIS-Child has several different colors to choose from.  And they have round and v-neck shirts!  They also have another shirt with the same verse and sweet baby feet on the belly...
 

(Picture courtesy of HIS-Child website)

 
Imagine what a witness it would be to wear one of these shirts when you head to the hospital to give birth!
 
If you'd like to check out all of HIS-Child's wonderful options, you can do so HERE.
"Like" HIS-Child on Facebook HERE.
 
"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.



If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment