Monday, October 15, 2012

Natures Paradise Baby Products Review

I remember when my first little one was born.  She had a HORRIBLE case of cradle cap.  She also suffered with some pretty rough diaper rashes.  I'm convinced that the harsh chemicals in most baby bath products were to blame.  Thankfully, I've found a new company with some great products for out upcoming baby - Natures Paradise Organics!  Their products have NO CHEMICALS - NO TOXINS - NO PETROLEUM - NO SYNTHETICS - NO PARABENS - NO PHTHALATES - NO BPA - and NO SULFATES!!!  WooHoo!!!


The awesome folks at Natures Paradise Organics  were kind enough to send me an entire set of wonderful products to use with my baby!  The first item the sent was an 8oz bottle of their Organic Conditioning Shampoo and Bodywash...

 
I received the Coconut version, and let me tell you, it smells DELICIOUS!!!!  The ingredients include: Organic Green Tea, Organic Coconut Soap, Organic Coconut Extract, Organic Sunflower Oil, Raw Apple Cider Vinegar with Mother.  Now, I will warn you.  This shampoo is not "tear free."  But that's because they don't add those nasty numbing chemicals to numb the eyes.  But seriously, all you have to do is gently tip your baby's head back & you won't have to worry about getting it in their eyes.  And I'd rather have it be safe than have all those nasty chemicals!
 
The next item I received was a tube of their Organic Shea Butter Relief Cream...
 
 
This cream contains: Organic Raw Shea Butter, Organic Sunflower oil, Unrefined Sesame Oil, Unrefined Olive Oil, Unrefined Avocado Oil. Organic Argan Oil, Unrefined Safflower Oil.  The shea butter and other ingredients help soothe diaper rash, eczema, cradle cap, severe dry skin and irritated skin.  And the sesame oil is naturally anti bacterial and anti inflammatory, so it relieves swelling and pain and helps prevent infection!
 
I also received their Organic Baby Oil...
 
 
 
Again, I got the Coconut version &it smells HEAVENLY!!!  The ingredients include: Organic Sunflower oil, Organic Coconut Extract, Unrefined Safflower oil, Organic Argan Oil.  The sunflower oil helps heal dry skin. And the argan oils help retain moisture!
 
I also received the Organic Coconut Powder...
 

This powder contains only: Organic Coconut Powder and Organic Arrowroot Powder!  The arrowroot helps keep baby dry and softens skin!

Next I received the On The Go Hand and Surface Cleaner...



This spray includes: Organic Alcohol, Distilled Water, Organic Coconut Extract, Organic Clarified Lemon Juice.  This cleaner is great for cleaning your hands (like after diaper changes when there's no where to wash your hands), but it also great for cleaning off surfaces like toilet seats, restaurant high chairs, tables, etc!

Lastly, I received the Organic Moisturizing Lotion...



Once again, I received the Coconut version & it smells GREAT!!!  It contains: Distilled Water, Organic Arrowroot Powder, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Raw Shea Butter, Organic Coconut Extract, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Clarified Lemon Juice, Raw Virgin Coconut Oil, Organic Clear Vanilla Extract, Xanthan Gum, Organic Argan Oil.  This lotion has lots of antioxidants to protect and nourish baby's skin.  And did I mention how DELICIOUS it smells!!!

All in all, I am very pleased with these products.  The are safe, natural, and - best of all - they don't have the typical "baby powder smell!"  Yippee!!!

If you'd like to check out Natures Paradise Organics for yourself, you can do so HERE.
"Like" Natures Paradise Organics on Facebook HERE.

Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.



If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.







 
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment