Thursday, October 25, 2012

Kidorable Dancer Bookends Review

Have you heard of Kidorable?  Its an adorable, or should I say "kidorable" kids company!  They sell rain coats, rain boots, and other outdoor wear.  But they also sell some absolutely fantastic indoor things, like bookends.  The fantastic folks at Kidorable were kind enough to send us a set of their Dancer Bookends to review...


I can not stress how absolutely precious these bookends are!  They are made of wood and hand painted, so they are very good quality! 
 

 
I also love the fantastic detail!  The dancers' buns are tied with actual ribbon!  Just so sweet and perfect!!!
 

 
I am THRILLED with the wonderful quality and adorable look of these bookends!  I can't wait to add them to my sweet one's room!  They are the PERFECT addition to any little girl's room!!!!
 
 
If you'd like to check out all of Kidorable's fabulous products, you can do so HERE.
"Like" Kidorable one Facebook HERE.
 
"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.
If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.



No comments:

Post a Comment