Monday, October 1, 2012

Lugz Allertons Review

I'm so excited to being doing another review for Lugz!  They are a fabulous shoe company!  About 3 months ago, they sent my husband a pair of their Drifter Lo Ballistic work boots to review.  Those shoes are great for work!  This time, they were kind enough to send a pair of Allertons for review...



These shoes are pretty cool!  They come in several versions of grey and black, so there's lots to choose from! 




These shoes have a cushioned insole and a rubber outsole, to help make them comfortable!

I think any teenage boy or young man in your family would love to receive a pair of these!

Here's a little more about the Lugz company:
"The Lugz brand came into the world in October of 1993. A family owned company who has over 63 years of experience in making shoes, the initial product launch for Lugz consisted of two styles of boots, a quilted vest and a pair of jeans and the brand has continued to soar from there...
Lugz product is aggressively styled using the highest quality materials for maximum durability and superior comfort. Our footwear features premium leathers and durable construction. Everything is designed with the fashion forward customer in mind.
Today Lugz has expanded beyond boots and has added casual shoes, sandals and athletics to the mix, and the brand can be found at major retailers across the country."


Check out Lugz website HERE
"Like" Lugz on Facebook HERE.


"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.


If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment