Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Small Concept Toddler Outfit Review

As I have mentioned so many times before, I LOVE shopping for clothes for my little one.  I'd rather shop for baby and toddler clothes than for my own!  Haha!   And once again, I've found a GREAT online shop that has some wonderful baby and toddler clothes - Small Concept!  Their mission is simple: "to provide quality products and deliver only the best in customer service."  The awesome folks at Small Concept were kind enough to send my little one this Stun Cheer Tunic with Lemon Capri Leggings for review -


This outfit is so precious!  - And my little one seems to really love it!  In fact, she begged to wear it 2 days in a row.  And when I let her, she put her arms around me, gave me a huge hug, and said, "Thanks Mama! Its 'boo-i-ful'!"  It was so sweet!


 
 
I love when I find an ADORABLE outfit - like this one - that is comfy for my little one to wear!  And I love when my little one loves the outfit as much as I do!  And, best of all, this outfit was made in the USA (Philadelphia, to be exact)! 
 
 
If you'd like to check out all of Small Concept's fabulous merchandise, you can do so HERE.
"Like" Small Concept on Facebook HERE.
 
Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.



If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.



No comments:

Post a Comment