Thursday, October 25, 2012

PB Crave Peanut Butter Review

I love finding new, interesting, and healthy snack items for my little one - and myself, so I was THRILLED when PB Crave contacted me about reviewing their fabulous peanut butter!  But this is no ordinary peanut butter!  NO WAY!  PB Crave takes peanut butter to a whole new, INCREDIBLE level! 



I received all 4 of their flavors for review and, well, I nearly jumped up and down when the box arrived!  (I've been anticipating this review since I first got their email!)  The first flavor I received was their Razzle Dazzle flavor...




This peanut butter contains, not only natural peanut butter, but also raspberries, white chocolate, dark chocolate, and wild honey!  YUM!  Sounds like a FABULOUS peanut butter and jelly to me!

The second flavor I received was Cookie Nookie...



This flavor contains not only natural peanut butter, chocolate chips, cookie dough flavor, and wild honey.  Now, they had me at chocolate chips!  Seriously!  Chocolate and peanut butter together!  That's my idea of perfection!!!


The next flavor I received was CoCo Bananas...



This flavor contains natural peanut butter, coco, bananas, and wild honey.  I have a feeling this would be most toddlers' favorite flavor!  I mean, what kid doesn't like peanut butter, bananas, etc!  That's a winning combo!

Lastly, I received the Choco Choco flavor...




Again, this flavor contains natural peanut butter, a mixture of semisweet and dark chocolates, and wild honey.  (This is the point where I squeal with delight!)  I can't tell you how much I love chocolate and peanut butter, so the idea of just being able to spread this on bread or saltines just makes me happy. - Like, deliriously happy.  :)

If you'd like to check out PB Crave for yourself, you can do so HERE.
"Like" PB Crave on Facebook HERE.


"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.
If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.






































No comments:

Post a Comment