Thursday, October 25, 2012

Velata Fondue Review

Ok.  I love chocolate.  I'm just gonna start this review by making that perfectly clear.  I love chocolate.  I can't say that enough.  I really love chocolate!  So, you can imagine how THRILLED I was when Kim from Velata Fondue contacted me about doing a review!  I was seriously elated!!!  :)

The folks at Velata have discovered an easier way to make delicious fondue!  You see, Velata was invented by the folks at Scentsy!  They decided that, just like with their fragrance warmers, they could make a fondue pot that was a plug-in chocolate warmer!  OH GLORY!!!



How brilliant is that!!!  I chose to receive the Curve Velate Fondue Warmer in Blue Razz.  Each warmer also comes with 4 matching fondue forks!

Velata uses a patent-pending silicone dish, heated by a light bulb, to help the chocolate melt evenly and wonderfully!  They also sell Belgian chocolate - the best stuff in the world! for their warmers!  You can buy Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, White Chocolate and Caramel Milk Chocolate!  There really is something for everybody!!!





Think of all the fun you can have with this baby! - parties, football games, Christmas gatherings!  I'm thinking Christmas Eve, a couple of Christmas movies, some fantastic fondue & lots of sliced apples, pretzels, marshmallows, etc for dipping!  WooHoo!

Velata also makes a fabulous gift!  What newlywed wouldn't love this fun, fashionable and easy-to-use fondue set as a wedding gift!!!


If you'd like to check out all of Kim's fabulous Velata Fondue kits and chocolate packs, you can do so HERE.





"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.
If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment