Thursday, October 25, 2012

The Happy Plate Review

I love finding new and creative dinnerware for my little one to use.  I especially love when it also encourages healthy eating habits!  The Happy Plate does both of those things!!!



This plate is great because it teaches your kids about proper portions and a balanced meal.  I also love that it helps me as I dish out my little one's meals!  I often find myself forgetting something, like a fruit or a grain.  Now, that's not horrible in and of itself.  Every meal isn't gonna have all of those things.  But sometimes I find myself thinking, "When was the last time I fed her a healthy grain?"  This plate helps remind me of what I need to do to give my angel a balanced meal!

The other night we had Chicken Teriyaki, Jasmine Rice, and Mixed Asian Veggies for dinner.  I also added a little cup of apple sauce as her fruit/dessert...

 
 
My little one loved her new plate!  And I love the fact that I can use it to teach her healthy eating habits!!!
 
 
If you'd like to check out The Happy Plate (in lots of different colors) for yourself, you can do so HERE.
"Like" The Happy Plate on Facebook HERE.
 
 "Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.
If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.




No comments:

Post a Comment