Monday, October 15, 2012

Hullabalu Toys Intro

pan2.jpeg

I love finding new and creative toys for my kids!  Recently, I was contacted by a brand new toy company called Hullabalu.  They have been busy creating fun stuffed animals for little ones to enjoy!  Their toys aren't up for sale yet, but I wanted to give all of my readers a heads-up!  Hullabalu has been drawing inspiration from some other fabulous toy companies, like Melissa & Doug!  They sent me this adorable Melissa & Doug teddy bear to demonstrate what kind of quality toys they hope to make in their new company...

 
As I mentioned before, Hullabalu's line of toys isn't released for sale yet, but they were awesome enough to send me a pic of their very first animal - an ADORABLE panda named "Pan" -
 

pan1.jpeg
 
 
How cute is he!!!  The folks at Hullabalu have promised to send me Pan once he's in production, so you can expect a follow-up review of this adorable panda in a few months!
 
 
If you'd like to sign up for Hullabalu's website, you can do so HERE.
"Like" Hullabalu on Facebook HERE.
 
 
Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.



If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.


No comments:

Post a Comment