Monday, October 1, 2012

Kivelli Baby Bathrobe

About a month and a half ago, I did a review of a precious little baby travel blanket.  I came from a company called Kivelli Baby.  I love that blanket!  Its soft, stylish, ADORABLE, and even has a little pocket to carry an extra pacifier or teether!  Such an inventive idea!

The folks at Kivelli Baby were kind enough to ask me to review another item for them - their Bathrobe Collection.  I received this sweet bathrobe to review...

 
How cute is this bathrobe!  It even has a hood!  So precious!!!  Their website states:
"Our Kivelli bathrobes are the closest thing you'll find to a Hotel Collection robe, but mini sized. Featuring a belt with 2 pockets and that little extra touch of minky on the border. Made of 100% cotton, our bathrobes are absorbent, soft, & luxurious. This little robe impresses even the most discerning of progenies."
 
How neat is that! - Two pockets, and a belt - just like mama's robe!!!  And the minky material around the edge is just perfect!  All babies and toddlers love to touch and feel things.  Your little one will love to rub their hands on the minky edge of this robe!  This robe would make a great gift for that special little darling in your life!
 
 

If you'd like to check out all of Kivelli Baby's products, you can do so HERE.
"Like" Kivelli Baby on Facebook HERE.
Join Kivelli Baby on Twitter HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.


No comments:

Post a Comment