Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Kivelli Baby Travel Blanket Review

I was recently contacted by Kivelli Baby about doing a review.  This is a fairly new company that has some REALLY ADORABLE items for babies and toddlers.  As soon as I checked out their website I knew I HAD to do a review for them!

The kind folks at Kivelli Baby were nice enough to send me one of their Travel Blankets to review...



I was so impressed when the blanket arrived!  First of all, it was tied with a lovely satin bow!  (I LOVE when a company really puts thought into their packaging and presentation!)


The blanket is approximately 20"x20" - which makes it a wonderful baby blanket, stroller blanket, or car seat blanket!  And, if you have a toddler daughter, when she outgrows it she can use it as a doll blanket too!  Its made of a wonderfully soft minky material!  Seriously, this blanket is SOOOOO soft!!!!


And one really unique and nifty feature to this blanket is the pocket in the middle!  For a baby, you can keep a pacifier in the pocket!  Think about it!  Never get caught without a pacifier again!  WooHoo!  The pocket is also perfect for holding a teether, a snack, a rattle/toy, or a small lovie!  I love that!  BRILLIANT!!!!!!  And, if you have a toddler that takes their blanket to daycare, you could leave a little love note or drawing in the packet as a sweet surprise!


If you'd like to check out all of Kivelli Baby's products, you can do so HERE.
"Like" Kivelli Baby on Facebook HERE.
Join Kivelli Baby on Twitter HERE.


"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.




No comments:

Post a Comment