Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Lugz Men's Shoes Review

Have you heard of Lugz?  They're a shoe company that makes some really cool and unique shoes!  My husband received a pair of their Drifter Lo Ballistic shoes to review...



 
These shoes are actually work boots.  What's so cool about this pair of shoes is that they aren't made out of leather like most work boots.  Instead, they are made out of a nylon material that makes them both durable AND breathable!  How cool!




These shoes also have great, thick soles.  (Check out the photo above!)  And although they look super heavy, my husband said they were suprisingly light!  (That's great for a work boot!  I mean, seriously, who wants to feel like their lugging around weights on their feet when they're working!) 

Check out Lugz website HERE
"Like" Lugz on Facebook HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.
If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment